For leaders who are genuinely interested in preventing burnout and fostering productivity.
About Work Flow:W ork Flow classes focus on safety and accessibility. Everyone, regardless of experience or level of fitness, is able to participate, benefit and ultimate themselves.
Work Flow classes are non-competitive. We encourage students to honor where they are in their practice on that day. Our classes are designed for beginners and experienced Yogis alike with props and variations offered to everyone.
We believe that novelty and challenge will help keep the mind and body healthy. Classes will incorporate some new things and some challenging things. But we also want to ensure you can return to the office after class without needing a shower!
What we offer:
- Onsite Mindful Movement Sessions
- Team Building Events
- Injury Prevention Classes
- ‘Walk Flow’ – A WalkingYoga Combo Experience!
- Chair Yoga
- Private Restorative Sessions
Who We Work With:We work small family owned businesses with 10 employees and Fortune 500 companies. We work with manufacturers, law offices, schools, and financial advisors. We work with a diverse group of local business that share three very important things:
- They value the physical, emotional, and psychological wellbeing of their teammates
- They encourage and support healthy lifestyle choices
- They recognize investing in human capital is vital
Why We Do What We Do:Many studies have found a regular yoga practice has many benefits, including but not limited to:
- Joint Health
- High Blood Pressure
- Increased Appetite
- Weight Gain
- Pain (Chronic)